Moscow Interpreter will not be held responsible for the content of any third party materials provided through or on this web site.
To be effective under the law of the Russian Federation, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to Moscow Interpreter. It must include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To report infringements on this site please write to Moscow Interpreter at email@example.com. We shall pass this information to the agent of Moscow Interpreter.
Don't forget to include such info about yourself as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you as the complaining party may be contacted.